Monday, May 22, 2006

Hard dives and hard drives

Well, we all know what hard dive stands for. As for hard drive.....

Not to be outdone, my laptop needs surgery too now. It has the death rattle! I did coax it out of the coma long enough to grab some cherished patterns that I hadn't backed up yet, but I was unable to get my purchased sock pattern pdfs. I'll keep working on it. I'm really kicking myself for not backing those up. I kept saying that I'd do it later. I guess because my laptop isn't really that old I didn't expect it to die anytime soon.


I'm healing slowly, but healing. There have been some interesting complications (broken blood vessels in the eyes, peripheral edema, numbness and tingling in the opposite hand, coughlactationcough) but enough about that...how about a bruise photo? Aww, you know you want to see a good bruise. I'm nice enough not to show what's under the bandage though :)






I go get my pain pump taken out tomorrow. If you look closely, you can see there is a tube where the tape is creased. I don't usually post photos of myself, so you can't tell that I am very swollen. I was told this is normal, but my ankles really have the swelling down to an art. I can actually feel the fluid moving as I walk.

I'm not able to knit yet, and I'm really getting antsy to knit something. Anything! I'm getting my fiber fix by keeping soft yarns with me at all times. I can't knit it, but I can become one with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]