Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm a bad, bad blogger

I know I've been very sporadic in my postings. I'm sowwy :( I've been busy with the shop hop, but also I've been frustrated with blogger. It just doesn't work as well as I hoped it would. In any case, I've not been knitting a whole lot, since knitting does aggrivate my shoulder. I have been knitting some though.


This is the handspun that I did a while back, and just never took it off of my spindle. Here it is drying. The bigger slubs are on the outside, since they were the first spinning I did. The insde ones are more uniform because I started getting better :)


These are the Hooray For Me Gloves that I did. They fit well, but I had to modify it for my sausage fingers. Next time I think I'll make the cuff longer too. This is made out of KnitPicks Sock Yarn in Flower Power.

This is a sock for my Mother. I'm working on the second one now. The pattern is from Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. It is the same pattern that I used for my Snapdragon socks, but this colorway is Crayons by KnitPicks.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]