Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DIY Knitting Needles

Hubby took me out for Chinese food the other day, and they had the cutest chopsticks. I decided I wanted to try to turn them into knitting needles. I did it! (with a lot of help from hubby, of course) I still want to put something on the ends, but that's the easy part.

This is the chopeedles getting their staining.



This is after putting wax on them. Not too bad if I do say so myself. I can't wait to find something to put on the tops. Maybe fimo clay, or maybe I'll get my mom to make beads. That might be too heavy though....we'll have to see.




1 Comments:

Blogger Stitchy McYarnpants said...

Nope! Your butt looks fantastic! You wear the dots well. :)

Whodathunk they're giving out free knitting needles at the Chinese food place! Awesome!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]