Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My Mom is so wonderful!

I realize it has been awhile since I posted. I'm sorry :( My shoulder has been giving me some trouble, I'm working hard on the Shop Hop, and I'm creating a website for my Mother.

She quit smoking, by the way! Please send your congratulatory comments to her via my comments :)

My Mother decided to make some stitch markers with her hand made glass beads for the shop hop, (isn't she wonderful to do this for me?) and you've got to see these to believe them. The big beads are handmade glass, and they feature sterling silver and swarovski crystals. I haven't put the pictures up yet on the shop hop blog, so you're getting a sneak peek here! Since I'm having trouble putting them up with blogger, I'm going to use Hello to put them up, and I can only put one per post in, so please excuse the one picture per post :) Please leave comments about them! My Mom is incredibly humble (in my opinion) and just doesn't see how talented she is. I guess it is just like us with our knitting, we can always see our own mistakes and how much we can improve. Personally, I look at her beads and see incredible talent....do you? I will call her and tell her each and every comment you leave, so please leave comments for her!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Mom for not smoking. How did she do it? Need to stop myself. And her glasswork is beautiful. Missed you at Guild the other night. Can't wait for the Shop Hop. I'm making my list.

Patti

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]