Thursday, February 23, 2006

Slow and steady wins the olympics!

I did it! I knit on them a few minutes each hour and finished the convertible gloves. Yes, the cuff is ginormous, but I like them that way ;) This pair will be given to my Mom. I hope she likes them!

This was my first pair of mittens, and I had to learn several new things. I'm very glad I picked this project, but if I were at 100% I think it would've been a little too easy, and I'd have had to add things to feel like I had accomplished anything. However, with the injury, it added a new barrier, and is probably good for my shoulder to knit.

And don't forget to check out the Tigard Knitting Guild Shop Hop blog! I'm on the committee this year and am helping set it up. It will be so much fun, come join us if you can!







2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Well done heather! I give em a 9.72! :)

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mittens are great. After seeing you the other night, I'm surprised you can knit at all. How long will you be in the sling?

Patti

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]