Monday, February 13, 2006

Knitter Down!

Last night while I was in the bathroom at Borders, there was an overflowed toilet. Someone deliberately stuffed too much paper down the toilet to take me out of the Knitting Olympics. "Whyyyyyyyyyy? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I suspect Tonya Harding. Anyway, I slipped on the water and got my arm caught in a rail. My shoulder is dislocated. I go tomorrow to the orthopedic surgeon to find out what needs to be done. Dammit. Keep a sharp eye out for Tonya Harding, people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Cathie Underwood said...

I hope that things are better for you & your shoulder. I most certainly will keep my eyes open for TH.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Karen said...

Ouch! But I predict that knitting will prove to be good physical therapy in the days ahead. Get well soon!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

yikes!! i hope rest and lots of knitting water is all you need!! feel better!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Nyxxie said...

Aww.. sorry to hear this. I do know that when I had a broken hand the Dr ordered me to knit so many hours a day to losen it up after the bone was healed. Good luck!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]