Saturday, February 11, 2006

JenLa Blog problems

Debi wrote:

Heather- I told both Jen and La about your problem. Have you emailed Jen directly?

I've been able to find a yahoo address for La and sent her an offline IM about it, but because I can't even access their site, let alone their blog, I can't find any contact info for Jen. It is really driving me nuts. I'm thinking it is a problem between my isp and their host. I've contacted my isp and it was just pointless. I knew they'd blame it on someone else. The error I get is:

ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /jenlablog/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.knottygirls.com Port 80

I can't even get to the knottygirls site...I get the same error. It really is driving me crazy, because I loved reading their blog. I can still see the titles of their blog entries because I have it set up on my yahoo page, so it is just heartbreaking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Jen@knottygirls.com

ask and you shall receive! :)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]