Saturday, February 25, 2006

Injured, but not down for the count

Patti Asked:

Your mittens are great. After seeing you the other night, I'm surprised you can knit at all. How long will you be in the sling?

I've been out of it for the most part now, but I do have to use it now and then. My doctor doesn't want me to get stiff, so I have to move it. I am starting physical therapy soon. It was difficult, but I'd probably knit 5-15 minutes every hour or so. I was determined to finish! I'm very glad I picked this project now. I hope you're going on the shop hop! I'm so excited, I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger debrakinsky said...

Ok, it's Mom. I absolutely LOVE this pattern. These mittens are great. It's nice to have warm hands but be able to quickly get to your keys, fumble around in your purse, etc. and not worry about having to take off your mittens and lose them (ok, I'm as bad as a little kid). Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]