Thursday, February 02, 2006

Driving under the knitfluence



After hours and hours of driving, we got to watch this beautiful sight. We got probably 8 inches of snow, and it was beautiful. I didn't get much knitting done, mostly because I had to watch my back for flying snowballs (I can't tell you how badly I wanted to push my brother into a snow bank) but partly because my hands were so cold. I got home late last night and am now just trying to rest up for the knitting olympics. I have a feeling it will be a little tough, I did something to my shoulder while in Washington. More pictures and blogging later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Allena said...

that is a very beautiful pix! i love when the trees have the snow on them it looks so wonderful

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leavenworth is also beautiful in the spring when the trees are just leafing out.
Pat

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]