Thursday, January 05, 2006

Snappy Sockies FO!





These pictures are of the first finished snappy sock! The fit is amazing and the pattern was so much fun. I got a little carried away on the foot and when I tried it on, it was wayyyy over my toes, and I hadn't even gotten to the toe decreases yet. I ripped it back about four inches and did the toe decreases. I really love this pattern. I had never done the forethought heel (AKA in-place afterthought heel) and it was much easier than picking up stitches. Not to mention I love the bullseye that it created on the heel. On to the next sockie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Pretty socks Heather!

Great Job!

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought that same yarn! So glad to see how it will look when it's done!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]