Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hard time

I see now that I posted that one sock as a FO. D'oh! It was one sock that I had finished, not both of them. Some of you have contacted me privately, and yes, I have been distracted. I got back in town last night. My Mother and I made a trip to take my brother to rehab. It was a very necessary trip, but we had a fun sidetrip as well. We went to Leavenworth, Washington. It is a bavarian village that just has to be seen to be believed. We hit a tail end of a snowstorm, so there was fresh snow on the ground (quite a bit in spots) and it was breathtaking. We stayed for two nights in a beautiful cabin. My mother said the view from our balcony looked like Sweeden. It was quite beautiful. If you have a chance to visit Leavenworth, take it!!

I see I also neglected to thank Kate for sending some spare stash for my project with my Cousin's group home. I'm getting more needles together, and then should be going over when I have enough. Thanks again...it will really help the girls to have something they can make themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]