Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Santa modeling Mom's scarf


Santa Modeling Mom's Scarf Posted by Picasa

This is the yarn that Mom bought at the beach when we went there, and I picked a basketweave pattern to show off the flubbiness of the yarn. It was incredible to work with! It was an incredibly soft imported Italian Merino. Since I had given Mom her Christmas socks early, I decided she had to wait to get this one. I was supposed to bring this to my guild for our themed project of the year, which was by the sea, so it fit perfectly since we bought this yarn at the beach. Unfortunately, before I could bring it, I wrapped it. *smacks forehead* D'oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]