Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New socks started


Feather and Fan socks in Knitpicks Snapdragon Posted by Picasa

Did you notice that santa brought me two skeins of every color except one? Well, it wasn't an error, I had to start a pair at my Mom's house. These are also the new addi turbos that Santa brought as well. Santa sure spoiled me this year! This pattern is from the book santa brought "Sensational Knitted Socks" by Charlene Schurch. I love this book! There are tips for how to fit socks to different feet, which will be very nice to know. The yarn here is from Knitpicks (santa told me that they were great to order from btw) in the colorway Snapdragon. If you haven't ordered from Knitpicks before, I encourage you to do so. They have unbeatable prices, and the yarn just has to be felt to be believed. I've bought $15.00 hanks that don't compare to the $3.99 merino yarn at knitpicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]