Friday, December 16, 2005


Knitting Guild Secret Santa Gift Posted by Picasa

What a wonderful night at the Tigard Knitting Guild! We had a potluck and secret santa gift exchange. I brought enough wool for a nice scarf and some Christmasy needles. I couldn't think of anything else :P This is what I got...Opal sockyarn!!! It even smells nice too ;) (think fresh lavender) What was really funny came afterwards. I was getting ready to leave, and a lady comes up to me and asks if I am knittnchick. I think my exact words were "Uh......yeah". Turns out, this lady reads my blog *and* brought the sock yarn that I picked. Talk about a small world! She also had a chocolate santa in there, which sadly I cannot have. So, I passed it to another person at my table who can have it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]