Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yay!

I emailed the company that sent me the kit and they will be sending me a new spindle, and in the top whorl. I'll put up pictures when I get it of the whole kit.

As far as knitting content, I've only been working on my Christmas presents and Mom's beach scarf.

I've become aware that some people are having the same problems viewing my blog as I had been, though I thought it was just my computer. It only happens every once in a while, but if the text is ever missing on my blog, either reload the page or highlight it. It seems to be a blogger issue. I'll be contacting them about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]