Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tigard Knitting Guild Shop Hop!

I joined the Tigard Knitting Guild and will be going along on the shop hop. We will be boarding a bus and visiting yarn shops in the area. I was sent several sample yarns today to try that will be on sale at the shops. The shops we will be visiting are:
All About Yarn
Lint
Two Swans Yarns
Knit-Purl
The Knitting Bee
Molehill Farm
Northwest Wools
Tangle

and shops that have helped with supplies and treats:

Woodland Woolworks
The Naked Sheep
Abundant Yarn
Knit Knot Studio
Close Knit

Needless to say, I'm very excited. I'm knitting up the sample yarns and will show pictures along with my comments for you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]