Sunday, October 16, 2005

So what DOES Heather need?

I saw this on Wendy's blog, and I just had to try it. Go to Google, and type "your name needs" and see what you get. I realized I could win a contest with the distance that I got when I tried to drink water while reading this.

1. Heather needs men....NOW!
My husband really loved that one. (but I don't think he disagreed either)
2. Heather needs a rest.
From socks?!?!? No way.
3. Heather needs a childhood.
Heather is currently living her childhood :)
4. Heather needs two therapists.
...and I'd probably convince both of them to change career paths.
5. Little Heather needs to be congratulated for defending herself from unkindness and overly high expectations when she was a child.
There isn't a thing about me that is little, but.....okay.
6. Heather needs a family that will commit to her one hundred percent.
Who needs a family to commit 35%?
7. Heather needs an environment that allows her to follow her own instincts and ambitions rather than a formal and structured classroom atmosphere.
This was just spooky. I wish my school teachers had google back then.
8. Heather needs a cape to tire her bull and prepare it for the kill.
Shh...don't tell my apartment manager that I have a bull hiding in the closet.
9. Heather needs to start wearing a brassiere.
...because she's starting to look like she belongs in an issue of National Geographic.
10. I know that might annoy some conservatives, but Heather needs at least two mommies.
It may annoy conservatives, but my Mother is howling with laugter right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hi Heather!! You are right, we Heather's must stick together. I think we need our own blog ring!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]