Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Moi, weird? Yeah, probably.

Wendy had this on her blog, so I thought I'd share my results as well. Yeah, I guess I am a little on the weird side....but is that such a bad thing? Okay, so I'll have orange hair. I guess I'll be in season, anyway! All that aside, I want the cool microphone thing too.

Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.


Aaaand...to sum it up, another quiz result, which is a little more in depth:


Your Animal Personality

Your Power Animal: Deer

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Panda

You are a fun-seeker - an adventurous, risk-taker.
While you are spontaneous, you are not very rational.
So....I'm a weird, orange panda bear that is deep, risk taking, expressive, and not rational. Yep. That's pretty accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]