Friday, October 14, 2005

A little flustered with the circs

I think I'm not going to be looking in the circs book anymore. It is just confusing me. First, the amount of stitches it says to pick up were nowhere near what I really needed to pick up. I don't quite understand why I can't just separate the instep from the gusset/heel for easy decreasing. I'm trying to do it somewhat like the book says, but for some reason the way this book is worded is just not clicking with me. So...I'm improvising. I had the same problems on DPNs when I first started those as well, so I'm not too concerned. Anything new is bound to be difficult I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I had a hard time with the book, too. Her writing style for directions is pretty bad. I could have used more pictures, too. But now that I'm knitting socks on 2 circs, I'll never go back to dpns.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]