Sunday, October 16, 2005

Lakers Sock Done


Lakers Sock No 1 Done Posted by Picasa

I was on a finishing streak, so I decided to finish the Lakers sock while I was at it. All in all, I'm rather happy with it. Though, I had forgotten to change the last 10 stitches direction and first did the kitchener stitch in the wrong direction. I had to rip it out and rearrange the stitches. It's a learning experience I guess. This sock fits me pretty well! I think I need to start using scrap yarn as stitch markers, I can see where they were in the knitting. I guess it may have something to do with the fact that I am a very tight knitter. In any case, I'm done with this one, on to the next. Then I'll try hubby's silky wool socks in the 2 socs 2 circs method.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Karen said...

Woohoo! Nothing like being on a roll. Congrats on finishing the sock.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love the colors! You really knit socks fast!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]