Friday, October 14, 2005

Lakers Progress


Lakers progress Posted by Picasa

I worked on it somewhat last night, and am done with the gusset decreases. I know it looks a little funny with the heel stretched out, but I had just tried it on before taking the picture. I'd like your guys' opinion. Do you see a "W" anywhere in the sock? I'm thinking it is W for WIN! Meaning I'll finish the sock with no problems. Or, it could be that the sock read my blog, and agrees that I'm weird. Who knows :P

Michelle Lim said...
Hey Heather,I just clicked through from Karen's Twoswans site and saw the cool samples you knit up. Glad to see that you're using them!Close Knit made sure to mention to me that the Regal Art Silk has yardage - I think 163 yards ? So, for the price tag, it's not a bad price. Most silk skeins only have about 80 yds or so. so, this is a deal! and handpainted too.of course, the debt is softened by the 15% discount coupon they've extended to us.


Yeah, I see what you mean. I didn't look at the yardage. It sure was beautiful to knit with, that much is for sure! Thanks again for organizing the shop hop. It was the perfect day, and a bit of a vacation for me. I really want to express to you that things have been tough in my life lately, and this really did give me the break I needed. I'm sure you know that you (and your other volunteers...can't forget them!) gave a lot of knitters a joyous day, but I wanted to express that you also helped in other ways. If you have another planned, let me know, I'd be glad to help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]