Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my 27th birthday. The perfect reason to buy more yarn! I woke up this morning and hubby had a card and two bags of candy corn on my laptop. Awww! I think we will be going to dinner tonight as well. Mom wants me to go over to see her so that we can go get some yarn. She really knows the way to a knitter's heart! Last night she was asking me what kind of yarns I wanted. Funny thing is, I'm not picky at all. I can find something to do with any yarn. I've been experimenting with interesting fibers lately, but I don't snub acrylic at all! I firmly believe that acrylic has an important role in my stash. It is soft, washable, and very durable. Not to mention cheaper! Nope, I'm not really a yarn snob. Though, I do someday want to sit in a mound of alpaca skeins and dream of a lovely wrap that I could knit. Teehee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Karen said...

Happy birthday, Heather! And I hope you let your mom buy you some yummy yarn worthy of the occasion! (Skip the acrylic -- you only turn 27 once.)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU.

I think I am looking at a Tigard, OREGON store called "Lint." Am I right? I live in Canada but grew up in Portland. My family still live there. I will have to check it out, if I have the state right?

Have a happy happy year knitting up a storm.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]