Monday, October 10, 2005

First 2 circs sock


First 2 circs sock Posted by Picasa

This is actually yellow and purple, not yellow and blue, but I just couldn't get it to show up as purple for me. This is the Blue Moon Yarn and it is just wonderful to knit with. I am learning how to do a sock on 2 circular needles, and I'm struggling with it. I imagine this is exactly how I struggled with the DPNs and will just take time to get used to. Eventually I want to do 2 socks on 2 circs, but I figured I'd start with one first ;)

Thanks for the comments from my TKG pals Karen and Shelley, I appreciate your support! Karen: I knitted up all of the samples, even the ones in the registration packet, and those are further back in my blog if you'd like to see what I thought of those too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]