Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tricky socks


Tricky socks front Posted by Picasa

I learned to knit socks using 5 needles, and both of these patterns are on 4. More specifically, the pattern for the tricky ones are for 5 needles, but I only have 4 in that size. I also needed to add some stitches to make them fit my feet. Well, it isn't as easy as it sounded. Now a very helpful angel at the socknitters list is walking me through it. This picture shows the front of the cuff and heel flap using the patons self striping sock yarn and #3 (3.25mm) needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]