Thursday, September 29, 2005

New Yarn! Can you say ooooooooh!


New Yarn! Posted by Picasa

I bet you've guessed what kind of yarn the front three are....so no mystery there. Enough to finish my sock, and a pair for my Mother. But the back two cones? That is 2.88 pounds of Pendleton wool yarn. I hear the Pacific Northwesterners gasping! This is really great heathered blue and green wool. I don't know yet what I'll do with it, but I'm excited just sitting next to it (the background in most of my pictures is my couch, if you haven't guessed lol) So you want to know where to get it cheap? My Mother bought this for me when we went to The Woolen Mill Store and Annex in Portland, and the Pendleton wool is $10.00 a pound. Incredible deal. I got the Kroy from the Mill end store...I just love going there!

So, I'm starting a swatch of the Pendleton to see how it looks. I also started the second sock...wish me luck!

Edit:
By popular demand the address and phone number for The Woolen Mill Store and Annex:
8550 SE McLoughlin Blvd
Portland OR, 97222
503-535-5786

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]