Monday, September 26, 2005

Frogged, and re-knit


Tricky sock re-knit front Posted by Picasa

This is the front view of the much frogged sock that has once again, been reknit. I think this sock is just determined to challenge me at every turn. I went with a different heel flap. This one is the eye of the partridge, and lo and behold, I can fit 30 rows in without it looking very, very long. Woohoo! (thanks again socknitters) I've just got to put it aside for tonight though, my eyes are crossed, but at least I finally did it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]