Saturday, September 24, 2005

Don's woolease socks


Don's Woolease Socks Posted by Picasa

These were supposed to be done for my husband's birthday. I don't think that will happen as his birthday is 3 days away, and this is the start of the cuff of the first sock. Perhaps if I pray to the knitting Gods long enough.....

This is an extra large twisted rib ankle sock. It will be more like slippers because it will be a very roomy sock. I could possibly finish them for our anniversary though...which is October 4th. My main attention is being taken by the other pair of socks that are just aggrivating me so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]