Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Well, another Christmas is here, and yet again I have several projects that were meant to be Christmas gifts that have not been completed. One thing that I've been working on is the pocketbook slippers. They look easy and fun, and so far I haven't had any problems with them. I created a chenille scarf from the leftover chenille yarn for the santa hat. Other than that, I'm not knitting as much as I have been, mainly because I have a lot to do over the holidays, and also I'm having shoulder pain when I knit for extended periods. I hold my arms very stiffly when I knit, so I've been trying to relax some when I knit. Happy Holidays everyone, and I hope you managed to finish your Christmas/holiday presents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]