Saturday, November 06, 2004

Crochet lapghan progress


Crochet lapghan Posted by Hello

I've added two more skeins to the crochet lapghan for myself. I'm using the colors I have around the house, so they don't really match, but the comfort more than makes up for it. The homespun yarn may be h ard to knit with, but crocheting this pattern is a dream. It is so fuzzy and soft! I think it will be done when the dark brown (beginning on the left side of the picture) is gone. It is large enough. I've had to frog the cable washcloth so many times! It is just for practice, but still frustrating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

List Sites in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
This site in the Free Knitting Patterns Netring
is owned by KnittnChick Knits.
[ Previous | Next | Random Site | List Sites | Join ]